Hi from the midlands, UK

CHEERS

Hi all,
Just thought I’d drop by and say hello.

One of my friends told me about the forums so I thought I’d better register and say “Hi”

Been flying quadcopters since last year and I currently fly a DJI 450 and have been having fun with my gopro mounted to it….Would love to think about FPV at some point in the future and maybe upgrading my machine to something a bit more advanced….looking at some of the set-ups on here though it’s going to be some time before I get anywhere near the kind of beasts you guys fly!!

Some fantastic videos on here too…one day I might be brave enough to post one of my efforts, but that’s a way-off yet.
Look forward to joining in with you guys here and hopefully contributing something to the forums (as well as asking a few questions along the way I’m sure!)

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum :) Where in the midlands are you from mate? I'm in (not so) sunny Stratford upon Avon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sando

Hi from Nottingham guys.
Muttley1971 we also seem to have a liking for the same cartoon character!

Hi from Nottingham guys.
Muttley1971 we also seem to have a liking for the same cartoon character!

Hehe we sure do mate :) Nottingham isn't to far if you fancy a meet up at some point. Currently flying fpv with a disco and doing some aerial videography with a Cinestar.

Sando

Would be great to have a midlands meet up at some point Muttley.
Can't wait to get a camera on mine now I know it all stable, Still got the L plates on for a while though, but won't be long before I'm pushing it a bit more. Must admit it is pretty easy to fly with the Naza and GPS :) grin factor 10.