DJI F800 with Naza M Gps looking for Zenmuse Z15 Gimbal

mperezq

Good morning and hello again,

As you can read in title and in my members intro's post, I'm interested in the Zenmuse Z15 Gimbal, to join with a F800 with a Naza M Gps control system. I've watched amazing vids with this union, absolutely stable images, and totally free rolling shutter effect. Actually I'm using the f800 with the Naza m gps and a simple gimbal, that generate too much vibrations to my cam (I've checked it with a gopro hero 2, canon 5d markIII (epic fail, we couldn't stabilize the flight, but finally we didn't crash), and the old version of the panasonic HC-X900M (small video HD camcorder)). The results aren't as good as I need, there are too much movements, vibrations that produces the jelly effect, and distorsions.

After an accurate search through the net I've concluded that the Zenmuse Z15 Gimbal is the better camera mount for my goal. I need this quality in my vids just to sell it. But my question is, the main part of the vids I've watched are made with the DJI WKI flight control, does anybody know if the efficiency of the Z15 is the same independently the flight control? Will I could use all the Z15 control modes? What are the operational differences between the WKN and the Naza flight control systems?

Thanks for reading, and thanks a lot for answering!!

Regards!!

FerdinandK

One of the main differences between Naza and WKM is, that for the Z15 you need a WKM, it will not work with the Naza.

best regards

Ferdinand

mperezq

Wow... that's an interesting difference... Imperative one... Thanks a lot Ferdinand, I though that I could only use one control mode on the Z15 with the Naza... but in front of that reallity, I'll have to change the control system too. It will be more expensive... but much less than a Robinson R44 and a Cineflex system...

Regards,

Miquel