Rear Motor issue Judding

Hi Guys,

My First time brushless, first quadcopter, First Naza M...:)

I'm running a DX7S 1000kv Motors and Plush 18amp escs

I have cut the red lead out of the escs because they had a bec in there that i didnt want.

Whats happening... i plug my 3s Lipo in. All the escs play the tune... im good to go... i arm the motors and set them off... the two front motors crack into life without an issue... The two rear motors just judder... if they do anything at all.

If i tilt the quad over the two front motors start spinning faster and slower to recover but the two rear ones do nothing.
I've tryed changing the esc wires over but no change... Once i get them all going i can sort out all the directions.

Anyone got any ideas???

Jack

mongo

lost soul
do a throttle calibration on each ESC without it connected to the naza. make sure all 4 are all calibrated the same.
best guess i got for ya.

second best guess:
double check the quality of the soldier joints to the motor/esc lead bullets or whatever type connectors ya are using.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thankyou Mongo.
I'll check all the esc's using a programming board again just incase they didnt save correctly.

i have come across the bullets on the motors are full of flux between the spring and the bullet... so im going to solder the spring to the inner see if that makes a difference.

hopefully this will solve the issue!:)

mongo

lost soul
uhh, flux, by design, is a corrosive material. probably a good idea to always clean whatever remains off after doing a soldier job.
alcohol and a q tip.