RC Carbon 650 Y6 Hexa with Avrotos, Graupners, Naza/GPS, batteries, and extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray2

I'm forced to sell this Y6 kit, and everything else for that matter, because my partner has had to bow out of our venture. I'll be selling everything we purchased, so stay tuned for more high end multi-rotor equipment, including (all new), a Zenmuse for GH2, a GH2 kit w/both ZM-compatible lenses, a custom built Carbon Core 6s hexa for Zenmuse, etc.

I'm the 2nd owner of this Y6, originally pro built by RC-Drones. I have made a few upgrades in the month I've had it, upgrading/replacing some of the fasteners (stainless), and motor mounts, completing and cleaning up the wiring, and attaching an aluminum battery mount and grommets to the landing gear.

Have bench tested it, but have not flown it. Motors are set up correctly and run fine as do the ESC's (calibrated our tx to them). Never even attached the props. Naza is not configured… is unused other than soldering the XT-60, powering it up and connecting it via USB to Naza Assistant for 5 minutes w/o making any changes, and taping the GPS into the ABS protector.

The frame shows some cosmetic wear.

This sale includes everything you see in the photos:

650mm RC Carbon foldable frame
Modified 210mm CF landing gear (w/added removable aluminum battery mount and strap)
6 Avroto 2814-11S 770kv motors
6 Turnigy Plush 25A ESC's (not flashed)
6 Upgraded vibration cancelling motor mounts (new)
8 Graupner (2 extra) 11x5 props (w/ prop adapters for Avrotos) (new)
Naza with GPS, latest version, latest firmware, XT-60 connector (new)
Warren's Naza FC and GPS ABS protector/mounts (new)
6 Turnigy Nano-tech 4s 5000mah lipos - 2 through 1 cycle then "storaged", 4 new… still sleeping
All added wiring (new) with XT-60 connectors, parallel battery input, adapters for included batteries, 1 output for Naza, an extra for fpv, gimbal, lights, etc. No BEC.

This is a great deal for someone looking to avoid all the work, time, and frustrating trouble of sourcing these products, not to mention having to build it. This Y6/Avroto/Graupner combo is a proven, stable, and capable AV platform for a 5d or similar sized camera. Naza will require setting up. All you need is a receiver and a radio, and you're ready to go (also available below). Easy to add lights, fpv, gimbal, etc. with the extra included terminal.

Before tax retail cost for this package new and unbuilt would be more than $1650 before shipping.

You can buy it today ARTF, for $1250 shipped Canada/Continental US (plus $19 Safefunds fees - see below)

Also available (with no extra Safefunds or shipping costs if purchased with the Y6 package):

1 - Turnigy 4x100 Charger, and Turnigy 350 watt power supply. A perfect setup for these batteries - Add $150
This charger/PS combo allows you to directly charge up to 4 batteries individually at a time; a better way of charging than using parallel boards. Barely used; only charged, then "storaged" 2 of the batteries. It worked flawlessly. Includes additional components needed to actually use it: 4 balance boards, 4 charge leads for the inc. batteries, misc. included cables and connectors, and a power cord. Yes, HK ships these w/o the necessary connectors. (try and find a female "cloverleaf" terminated 120v power cord btw!)… IOW, this is ready to go, and, as an added bonus, I'm including the user manual on nice blue paper.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__18812__Turnigy_4x6S_400W_Lithium_Polymer_Battery_Charger.html
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__19680__HobbyKing_350w_25A_Power_Supply_100v_120v_USA_Warehouse_.html

1 - Futaba R6208SB 8/18 Channel SBus r/x suitable for Naza - Add $90
Brand new. Includes my cool home made wooden mount w/ antenna attachments.

1 - Futaba 8FG radio/t/x - Add $320
Lightly used indoors on flight sim.

No trades. Will only part out batteries and Naza, and of course the battery charger, Futaba 8FG, and r/x if the kit doesn't sell as is after a reasonable amount of time.

Will ship fully protected with the frame folded, Naza & GPS removed and boxed, and the landing gear broken down, with all loose parts placed into plastic bags,, secured, and insured. The shipment may be 2 boxes if the optional products are purchased.

After payment is made, I will email you photos of the items being placed into the box(es), and the box(es) and shipping label(s) at point of shipment. Every effort will be made to ship ASAP. Delivery will require signature confirmation. I will probably use FedEx.

I prefer direct emails. My email is ragmund (at) yahoo (dot) com and please use "Your Y6 Hexa For Sale" as the Subject Header. I will do my best to respond to your enquiries ASAP.

I also prefer this purchase to be made through Safefunds, an escrow company that places buyers' funds into escrow, releasing them only when both parties are satisfied, thereby protecting both parties (http://www.safefunds.com/). This would require you to join SafeFunds (no charge), plus pay half of the $38 Safefunds fee (http://www.safefunds.com/fees.html) plus your potential bank transfer fees. Not all banks charge for transfers. (Mine is $15). So added costs to you would be $19, plus whatever your bank charges for transferring, if anything. SafeFunds/escrow is a great service. Not only are the fees less than Paypal for higher-priced items, it's a secure way to do business for both parties. I am a Safefunds member. Here is a review: http://www.flipwebsites.com/buying-websites/best-online-escrow-service/

Yes this is my first sale on this forum. However, I've made numerous purchases here, and have a proven 10+ year eBay track record (my user name there is also Ray2.2). My Paypal account is also over 10 years old, verified and faultless. As well, I have first-hand experience with a less than honourable seller on this forum. It was a nightmare. So not only am I cautious, I also understand the concerns you might have. Even beyond these bonafides, Safefunds effectively removes the risks for both of us, so you can relax and buy this professional package with complete confidence.

Regards,

Ray

Here's a flight video of the hexa by RC-Drones:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh_8jis5tQE&feature=player_embedded

Attachments

• 1.Y6 Pkg.jpg
    1.Y6 Pkg.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 450
  • 2.Y6-Graups.jpg
    2.Y6-Graups.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 365
  • 3.Y6-Naza Plus.jpg
    3.Y6-Naza Plus.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 332
  • 4.Y6-batts.jpg
    4.Y6-batts.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 377
  • 5.Y6-Avr,G-Adapt, mnts.jpg
    5.Y6-Avr,G-Adapt, mnts.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 392
  • 6.Y6-battside.jpg
    6.Y6-battside.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 382
  • 7.Y6-battunder.jpg
    7.Y6-battunder.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 353
  • 8.Y6-LG.jpg
    8.Y6-LG.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 340
  • 9.0.Y6-LG&frame.jpg
    9.0.Y6-LG&frame.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 397
  • 9.1.Futab 8FG.jpg
    9.1.Futab 8FG.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 389
  • 9.2.Futab r:x & mnt..jpg
    9.2.Futab r:x & mnt..jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 328
  • 9.3.Trngy Chgr Plus.jpg
    9.3.Trngy Chgr Plus.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 345
Last edited by a moderator:

ray2

I will part this out if it doesn't sell as a package in a few days, and do my best to notify those who have PM'd me for the items they need.

Status
Not open for further replies.