New to multi rotor forums and have something for sale

laeboy

Hello all RC guys,

I have a new Spreading Wings S800 for sale. I bought it in early November for a potential business attempt that just has not panned out :upset:. I do enjoy the multi rotor immensely but I am having a hard time having several thousand dollars tied up in a dream that just did not happen. It is RTF with a Zenmuse gimbal for a Sony NEX7, has single waypoint data link that has never been used yet a multi charger with six 5000 mAh 6s batteries and many other extras. All together this costed me 8500$. If you know what an S800 is well you understand the quality that you will get. The zenmuse gimbal alone is the single best add on feature for this multi rotor. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this multi rotor and it pains me to sell but finances are making me have to sell it. If you are interested please make an offer. All shipping costs will be your responsibility and I am willing to do whatever it takes to help you get the S800 in the mail.

You are welcome to email me at naeani@msn.com or call me at 808-652-6227 for more information or to arrange to get pictures and maybe even some video of the my S800. I will surely miss it.

Thank you for looking,
Kevin

postaL

That is a big bird, and expensive! Sounds like we got bit by the same bug, but I was able to make mine into something that generates a little funds on the side. I just paid off the Droidworx AD8HL that makes the $$$, so the rest from here on out is profit. Regardless, gluck w/ your sale!